What are your plans after your GED?
- Continue your education?
- Become more employable in your chosen career, and ready for the skilled jobs of the future?
- Enroll in college, technical school, or a vocational program?
- Search out programs of study and apply for financial aid?
What do you need to move forward?
- Guidance, information, and a comparison of programs that meet your needs: 2-year or 4-year College programs, Certificate Programs, Vocational or Technical Schools
- Help in applying for financial aid (FAFSA) “Free Application for Federal Student Aid”
- Help in beginning, and completing, the enrollment process
Who can help you?
- 9 times a year NALC will offer on site college counseling and help filling out finical aid forms (FASFA). Call 292-3056 to find out when the next information session is being held.